Casting Director, January 2005 – Present
Romeo & Juliet
- Cast a twenty-some member ensemble for a Broadway revival of Shakespeare’s Romeo & Juliet for the 2013-14 Broadway season, directed by David Leveaux and starring Orlando Bloom.
Grease the Musical
- Responsible for casting star performers in the Broadway revival and National Touring companies from 2007 – 2010.
Cyrano de Bergerac, Broadway Revival: Fall 2007
- Starring Kevin Kline, Jennifer Garner and Daniel Sunjata. Responsible for casting all actors (on stage and off) for the first major Broadway revival of the Edmund Rostand classic in twenty years. Actors required to prepare text from the play as well as Shakespearean monologue to prove they could handle the language demands of the script. Kevin Kline and David Leveaux, the director, attended all auditions and callbacks.
WE TV/Park Bench Media, 2009 – 2010
- Cast a team of skilled, improvisational actors for WE web series Bridal Breakdowns in which brides-to-be were set up and sabotaged in candid camera-like situations. Also hired the writing team for the 9-episode series.
- Cast actors of all ages and races for a series of medical videos and rehabilitation centers.
Casting Associate, April 1997 – Present
Roundabout Theatre Company; New York, New York
- Worked closely with casting director and director to cast productions for Broadway, off Broadway, West End, workshops and readings. Daily communication with agents, managers, producers and actors. Productions included: Jerusalem, The Children’s Hour, Arcadia, The Woman in White, The Threepenny Opera, Therese Raquin, Fiddler on the Roof, Cabaret, A View From The Bridge.
Casting Associate, Summer 1999, 2000
Williamstown Theatre Festival: New York, New York/Williamstown, MA
- Associate to Casting Director Amy Christopher. Cast a number of plays, new and revivals, for both the Nikos Stage and the Main Stage of WTF. Projects included: Quark Victory, The Price, Glimmer Brothers, Camino Real, and A Raisin in the Sun among others.